Sunday 24 May 2015

INKspired Blog Hop #17

Hello again and welcome to the INKspired Artists Blog Hop #17. I have been having so much fun taking part in blog hops and challenges lately. So happy it is blog hop time again! You may have come to my page from the lovely Barbara Williams or you may have started this blog hop with me, well welcome and hope you enjoy seeing everyone's creations again using the sketch below. That is the best bit for me as well, I love seeing everyone's interpretation of the sketch that we get given each fornight. Here is the sketch:

This week I have set myself my own personal challenge. Trying to use stampsets that I have either not used before or had used very sparingly. So out came Kinda Ecletic and Flower Patch. I do like these stampsets but I haven't played with them much. Have you got one of those stampsets? I challenge you to get into it and design a card. Here is what I have done with this weeks sketch.


I enjoyed playing around with the placement of the flowers and butterflies and the colour combination. I actually really like the end result and is quite a different style of card for me. Here is a close up. Can you see how many stampsets I have used this week? There is a few!!!! See if you can pick them all before looking at my products used list at the end of my post.
Do you like the hearts? A little subtle border using the Heart Border Punch. It is a great little punch that not only creates a border of hearts with ease but also you can use the little hearts that get punched out. I even used it on the inside of the card.

It was great using the Flower Patch set as it is very effective with the 2 step stampin' technique as well as very easy to use with the matching framelits. And how cute is that saying?  Look out in the future for more cards using this great stampset.
Hope you enjoyed seeing my creation this week. Please leave a comment, I love hearing what you think. If you would like to see which products I have used for this project you will find those at the bottom of this blog. Next up the gorgeous and extremely talented Lissa Carter. Can't wait to see what she has been up too!

Thanks for dropping by,

Cherie x
http://lissacarter.blogspot.com/2015/05/inkspired-blog-hop-ink017-crazy-about.html



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

6 comments:

stampingbarb said...

Cherie, it was definitely worth the wait, love your bright colours and did I see some fussy cutting leave peeking out?

Maree McIntosh said...

Love your card Cherie

Narelle Macey said...

Wow cherie, I love what you have done using this weeks sketch. The Hearts Border Punch really finished it off. Thanks for sharing, LOVE IT! xx

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for the lovely comments. Sorry about the hold up. Whoops!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, I have recently purchased the Blooms set and cant wait to play with it

Teneale Williams said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours and it is so "happy"

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com