Tuesday 12 May 2015

A card given to me

I had to write a post about this! Just recently on Mother's Day I woke up to my beautiful 3 year old daughter eagerly handing me my card and present. I was presented with a cute little picture book titled 'Dear mum, I love you.', a lovely necklace ( admittedly purchased by me the day before ) and a hand made card created by my hubby. Now for more than 3 years my husband technically has had access to a bunch of Stampin' Up! products but this is the first time that he has had a go making me a card. And I loved it!!!
It was so unexpected and I am still in disbelief that he had a crack at stamping!!! It proves that anyone can create a card! Well done hubby. I just had to share it with you all. Here is a picture of the lovingly handcrafted card by my husband, Simon.
 He even embellished it with some ribbon. What is even more impressive is how much he had taken in about stamping inside a card to make it more interesting.
Here is a picture of my beautiful daughter and I first thing in the morning on Mother's Day. ( This was followed by a lovely cooked breakfast- I was a lucky mummy! ).
Thanks for dropping by,

Love Cherie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com