Sunday 13 December 2015

Inkspired Blog Hop # 31 - Sleigh Framelits

Hello again. Welcome to another INKspired blog hop post! The last one for the year. We are breaking for the Christmas break and will be back on January 10th 2016. My goodness this year has flown.
This week you would have hopped to my post from the lovely Teneale Williams. I am sure as usual she impressed this week. It is so close to Christmas now. I love this time of year. Although I am a little behind on the Christmas shopping and I am yet to put up our tree but hopefully that will happen soon.
Here is this week's sketch: 


I made a this sketch into a Xmas creation this week and I had a lot of fun doing it. I hope you like the result as much as I do.

Here is what I came up with:






I really liked being able to create a hanging ornament look with the sleigh ride edgelits. I also love pairing Night of Navy blue with the contrast of the Whisper White. These edgelits were so elegant and so gorgeous. I am really sad to see them retire. I also used a set from last year's holiday catalogue which carried over into this years catalogue -Wonderous Wreath for the bow and ribbon stamp and matching dies. I loved the effect I was able to create.



 I used the lovely sentiment that you can find from the Flurry of Wishes stampset. ( it comes with a matching punch ). It is such a great set and I love the sentiment " Sending you a flurry of warm Christmas wishes". This wonderful stampset is actually sticking around in the next occasions catalogue I am so happy to announce!!




Glad you could join us this week. Next up is the talented Renee Lynch.
Looking forward to seeing what she has in store for you.

http://reneelynch.blogspot.com/2015/12/inkspired-blog-hop-31.html

Thanks for dropping by,

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and wonderful times with their family and friends over the festive season.

Love Cherie xx 

7 comments:

stampingbarb said...

Lovely card Cherrie, shame, I didn't get to use the little sleigh set, maybe I should use it was my last card for the year. Beautiful

Maree McIntosh said...

Love your card Cherie -it is a shame that these edgelits have retired (sold out)!Have a safe and happy christmas.

Teneale Williams said...

Such a delightful Christmas card. I just adore it.

Have a wonderful Christmas

Unknown said...

Love this bauble card Cherie!

Merry Christmas!

Narelle Macey said...

Cherrie I love your Christmas Card! Its really lovely. I'm glad I ordered the sleigh before it sold out! Really enjoyed catching up with you. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year. Regards Narelle xo

Unknown said...

lovely lovely card!! I love the colour combo, thoses dies are so adorable used this way!

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

eine sehr schöne KARTE
ich will mir auch noch das TEIL holen
schaut so verträumt aus,,,

wünsche noch einen schönen TAG
bis bald de BIRGIT

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com