Monday 4 November 2013

Halloween

Well Halloween has come and gone for another year. Quite uneventful really. Here in Australia it is hit and miss who celebrates Halloween. I got excited as there are alot of children in my street. Bought lollies ready for the onslaught of excited children and would you believe it not one single door knock! Anyway in the spirit of things I created a halloween card for a friend who I know loves all things black, creepy and spooky. She also loves cats. So quite a fitting card I hope. I really love the colour combo.
Thanks for dropping by, Cherie
Materials used:
Stamps:    
 Frightening Feline ( Retired )
 (W) 13820 (C) 131823 Tags 4 You
Cardstock :
121688 Basic Black
108601 Pumpkin Pie
Ink:          
101406 Jet Blak Stazon 
Accessories:
132153 Label Bracket Punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com