Friday 17 October 2014

Experimenting with colour combos

I have been following the Just Add Ink Challenge for a while now. I have loved the challenges and what all the contributors come up with. I am as yet to take part in the challenge but I really enjoyed the colours that were used in this week's Challenge. So although I didn't enter this card into the challenge I thought I would have a go at creating a card using the following colours.

 I loved this colour combination and I actually really liked the outcome. What do you think? 
I have created this using the Work of Art stampset. It is amazing how versatile this stampset is and I have seen so many incredible ways of using it. I have made a simple card just changing the colour of the dots as I go along. And of course I had to add a little bit of bling and the Frosted Sequins were perfect for this.
The 2014-2016 in-colours are so rich and I really love the texture and feel of the matching ribbon.
                                Well I hope you enjoyed my creation using the above colour combination.
            Click on any of the pictures below if you are interested in buying the products that were used.

Thanks for dropping by,

                                                       Love Cherie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com