Saturday 1 June 2013

My First Blog Post


Hi there! I am very excited about my new blog and I hope you enjoy seeing my creations and share a little bit of my life.Thanks a lot to my upline Louise Sharp for her help to get the blog started and her inspiration. 
Well I am very excited for the launch of the new Stampin' Up catalogue which will be available from July 1st, 2013. It has so much great new stuff in it.
Here is a sample of some great things ahead. Designed by Louise and made by me on our recent fabulous team night. It was so much fun! I even managed to win myself a card tree from the Stampin' Up Convention that was held just recently in Brisbane. ( See it the picture below ).
Thanks for stopping by and reading my first post!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com